Criminal Defense Overview
Austin, Texas Criminal Defense Attorney
Every case is different and every case deserves its own unique defense. At the Law Offices of Jeff Senter, PC, we will listen to your concerns and conduct a thorough investigation into your case to build the strongest possible defense. With 20 years of criminal defense experience, we know how important it is to explore every issue to achieve the best results in your case.
What Can the Right Defense do for You?
Contact the Law Offices of Jeff Senter, PC to Find Out
- DWI Defense: From challenging the initial stop to negotiating favorable plea agreements when necessary, we provide our clients with a comprehensive DWI defense.
- Felony DWI: If you face a felony DWI charge, you face serious potential consequences.
- Breath and Blood Tests: We own the two breath test machines authorized in Texas and we know how they are supposed to be used. In many cases, they are not used properly, leading to faulty results.
- Refusal Cases: If you refuse to take a breath or blood test, you could still be charged with a DWI.
- ALR Hearings: You have fifteen days, following your drunk driving arrest, to request an Administrative License (ALR) hearing to save your driving privileges.
- Traffic Tickets: Our firm fights to protect driving privileges for all motorists facing a full range of moving violations, from speeding tickets to reckless driving to DWI.
- Texas Grand Jury Practice: Your indictment in front of the grand jury is the first chance to derail the state's case and learn more about the prosecution's case. We will use this critical time to your advantage to work towards a "no indictment" or charge to a lesser offense.
- Murder and Assault: We handle serious violent crime felonies, including capital murder cases.
- Weapons Offenses: Representing clients in both state and federal weapons offenses, we will minimize the impact of this charge on your life.
- Family Violence: As a conviction cannot be removed from your record with an expunction, it is important to develop a strong defense from the beginning; a second conviction automatically results in a felony charge.
- Drug Crimes: From marijuana misdemeanors to federal conspiracy charges, we handle the full range of state and federal drug charges.
- Drug Possession: We represent high school students, university students and adults charged with the illegal possession of drugs such as methamphetamine, cocaine or marijuana.
- Prescription Drug Charges: Authorities no longer ignore the illegal use of steroids and other prescription medications. Conviction brings serious consequences for juveniles and for adults.
- Fraud and Corruption: Also known as white collar crimes, we handle fraud and corruption defense for individuals, families, and businesses.
- Federal Criminal Defense: We also take an aggressive pre-indictment stance in federal criminal defense cases in order to gather evidence and lower charges.
- Prostitution and Sex Misdemeanors: We handle prostitution and other minor sex misdemeanors, such as public lewdness and solicitation.
- Indecent Exposure and Public Lewdness: Gay couples, teenagers and adult heterosexual couples can be charged with indecent exposure and public lewdness based on an officer's perception of displays of affection. We provide aggressive defense against these charges and others that may lead to mandatory registration as sex offenders.
- Parole Packets and Parole Revocation Hearings: For those being considered for parole or for those in jeopardy of having parole revocation, we work to build solid arguments, based on facts, evidence and testimony, to obtain or maintain your freedom.
- Probation Violations: It is important to know the judges and their polices when fighting a violation of probation charge. We have 20 years of experience practicing in the Austin area criminal courts.
- Expunction and Nondisclosure: If you want a prior conviction or charge removed from your record, we can help you take action.
From minor misdemeanors to federal felony and capital charges, the right lawyer and the right defense can make all the difference. Accessible to our clients twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, we will be there for you. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
Se Habla Español · Free Initial Consultations · Payment Plans Available
© 2010 by Law Offices of Jeff Senter, PC. All rights reserved. Disclaimer